Miami Local SEO
Are you trying to get more local customers?
Are you trying to increase your sales?
When it comes to marketing your business, there are a lot of different marketing strategies you can implement. However, when it comes to getting local traffic to your store, nothing has been easier than Google Maps. Google Maps makes it easy for consumers to find information about your business as well as the physical address if they decide to visit your store while on the go. Many of your best customers are on their mobile devices looking for more detailed information about what you have to offer. In fact, they can pull up your website on their mobile phone and browse review sites to make an informed decision about visiting your location or not. However, no one will find you if you don’t have an online presence. That’s where a Miami Local SEO strategy comes in. If you want to be found, you have to take the necessary steps to let your customers know about your business. When it comes Miami Local SEO, there are 5 critical factors that will determine your search engine rankings.
Here are 5 factors to Miami Local SEO Success
1. Google Places- Getting listed on Google Places and other search engine directories like Bing and Yahoo will let the search engines know that you are a real business and you are ready for traffic. However, getting listed on local profiles is one thing, optimizing your local profiles for conversions is another. You want to verify that you own your business, and then after verification, you want to create a local online marketing strategy designed to get you more traffic to your website.
2. Keywords- It’s very important that you perform keyword research to know what your prospects are looking for. Placing relevant keywords in the proper categories section of your local profile can help you increase your search engine rankings. When it comes to keywords you have to be very specific about what you place in the category section. For example, if your prospect is looking for Miami Plumber, you should put Miami Plumber in your categories section and not Plumber Miami. This slight variation of keywords can make all the difference in how you rank in the search engines.
3. Reviews – Reviews are an important part of a local online marketing campaign because they show that you are a real business with real customers who actually had something to say about your service. Whether you have good reviews or bad reviews, it’s important to have reviews listed about your business. This way a prospective customer can decide whether or not they want to visit your establishment. Google + Local just partnered up with Zagat, a robust restaurant /business rating review system, which will have a huge impact on your search engine rankings.
4. Citations – Citations are considered the Holy Grail of a Miami Local SEO campaign. Citations are important information about your business such as your address, phone number, hours of operation, etc. Google wants to see that you are involved in your local community and wants to see your business information on other websites than your own. This establishes credibility for your business. However, Google wants to make sure that you are talking about the same business when you put your citations on other sites. For example, you want to make sure all of your citations are identical on every website, otherwise Google will not be sure if you are listing the same business every time. One slight change in your citations can have a negative impact on your search engine rankings.
5. Website Authority- While many Miami Local SEO experts focus on Google profiles, it’s still important to have a quality website designed to sell. A website that has relevant content, relevant backlinks and a substantial amount of pages will rank high in the search engines.
Google Maps is the New Yellow Pages. If you want to capitalize on the growing trend of mobile consumers, it’s mandatory that you implement a local online marketing strategy to increase visibility to your website, and physical location as well as increase your sales. Whether you want to start with a simple online local strategy, or you need a robust online marketing campaign, we can help.
Call Us 1-800-348-4138